Intensive Driving Courses Manchester
Test Fee included. iDC Manchester provide various intensive driving course in Manchester (sometimes referred to as ‘Crash Driving Courses Manchester) to suit all levels of ability in the Manchester and Greater Manchester areas.
Our Aim is simple…
to ensure that all of our pupils are trained to the highest standard possible, not only to pass their practical driving test in the shortest time possible, but to ensure that they are taught the proper skills necessary to ensure safe driving for life.
Benefits of booking with us…
There are many benefits in enrolling onto one of our intensive driving courses in Manchester:
- Various intensive driving courses in Manchester to choose from - currently 15 hour to 50 hour courses available.
- Huge Reduction in the overall learning time, i.e. pass your test in a week NOT 1 year!
- Work your intensive driving course Manchester around your schedule…NOT ours!
- Patient, friendly and experienced ADI’s (Approved Driving Instructors)
- FREE Driving Test! Yes, it’s really true….we’ll pay for your practical driving test!
Do I really need a Driving Licence?
Of course you do! Anyone who doesn’t have a driving licence in this day and age is without a doubt at a distinct disadvantage. Not only are they at a disadvantage in their personal life (public transport isn’t what it used to be), but they can be at a disadvantage when it comes to securing employment…..and that’s serious!
Therefore, our goal is a simple one i.e. to ensure that all of our pupils are trained to the highest standard possible within the shortest time possible without compromising safety.
In short, let us give you the tools which will equip you for a lifetime of safe driving!
‘Weekly Lessons’ or ‘Intensive Driving Course’? Intensive driving courses are without doubt the quickest, most popular and cheapest way to learn to drive in the United Kingdom today. You can start your training on the first day of any month and have a full driving licence 3 to 5 days later…FACT!
With most of us living in the ‘Fast Lane’ these days, it can be difficult to find time in our weekly schedule for traditional weekly driving lessons.
The negative aspects of weekly hourly driving lessons are:
- it can take several months before you attain test standard;
- it can become very easy to get bored and lose interest – especially when you’re finding it difficult to learn the subjects being taught and when your test date is so far away in the future.
If the above scenario doesn’t appeal to you, then the solution is simple!
Clear your diary for 1 or 2 weeks and enroll onto one of our intensive driving courses in Manchester. To enroll today, click here
Intensive Driving Courses Manchester - The Benefits:
- 10 – 50 hour courses available.
- Reduced learning time – i.e. pass your test in 1 week instead of 1 year;
- Work your intensive driving course around your daily schedule.
- Patient, Friendly and Experienced local Approved Driving Instructors.
- Your practical driving test fee paid for by ‘us’.